Well I'm sitting here waiting for my chicken bones to de-pressure so I figured I'd write something today. Not as much as yesterday mind you... btw in case you were wondering it came out to about 4 pages on my word prossesor when I converted it over. Looks back a few words. I love those spelling mistakes that the "suggestions" have no correction for even when you know you spelled it wrong; but cannot spell it right.
I have watered all of my plants that I put in yesterday and they do seem to be doing rather well except for 1 of the red cabbages. That poor thing is drooping. I think I know why too, it got only about 1/2 of the roots available when I had to cut them apart. So it probably does not have enough roots to make it.
We discovered this morning that the 2 hoses we are using can reach everything but... The pecan tree and the current. No biggie, we need at least one new hose as one of the 2 like I said has a leaky connector.
I have discovered this morning that we have 1 small frog living near our pond. I hope there is more but 1 is a start. My blue berry is looking very promising so far and I hope it produces well this year. It has buds everywhere, it looks as healthy as the Elderberries do.
Once I get my soup going I get to go out and do some clearing near all of my plantings from yesterday. Just to ensure no over crowding and plenty of sun for my new plants. I did notice the Kale seems to have sprouted finally, just when I was ready to give up on them. I also may have one carrot sprout, we'll see as it grows.
Time to go work on the soup,
Be Well, Be Safe, and Blessed Be...