We are having issues still with getting our moving vehicle as the van/bus we are going to buy isn't running right now and the owner has promised to get it running by today... still waiting to hear from him. we have found out the manufacturer of our station wagon does not "recommend" putting a trailer hitch on it... which we are taking as "it's a very bad idea". So it seems we are waiting with baited breath on this van/bus. If the owner gets it running I will get a picture of it thankfully the last owner was using it as a work vehicle so it is not "school bus yellow", it also no longer has it's flashing lights and only has 2 of the bus seats inside. So if we get it after the move it will be a great vehicle for hauling things in it.
Tomorrow I will call the branches for the job I currently work that are near our property in MO to see if I can work out a job transfer, the extra money will help us a great deal at first, then when we are set I can stop working and focus on the veggies and our future live stock. I am hoping to have a small laying flock next year if all goes well.