Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Fruit Trees Update

So I thought I'd show how my new fruit trees are doing as I took a picture of each of them when we were out yesterday. Here is the funny part my delicious was the slowest to get started leafing out but look at it now.



Conversely the peach tree the first one to get leaves is going slow to get them full size. Maybe they go slower?



This is doing good to this is the Cortland apple, I think it'll give my delicious a run for it's money on speed of growth.


The Mac seems to be doing better, however the buds on the top that had the “rust” on them don't seems to have produced any real leaves at all.



I hope they keep doing well, and that the peach tree gets a move on with it's growing. I am pleased so far with these trees from Stark Bros, I do believe I will order from them again in the future. Granted, these guys still have a lot of growing to do.

On another note the grape we've had (now in the third year), is doing amazingly this year. It has loads of leaves and is growing like the proverbial weed. I think it's happy.



So I'm 39 today, ugh another year and I hit 4 decades. Funny how it took me to be in my 30's to decide living here this way was a good idea. I am happy though living here far from the hustle and bustle of the city. Funny how now when we go to town I have troubles dealing with all the people and the funny thing is I grew up in the Chicago area.

Our across the street neighbors are getting their power pole today and seems our power will be off for a short time while they do it. Guess what though our neighbor's aren't here to see it, it's funny as they've been waiting two weeks for it to be put in so it's funny.

Have a good day and be safe.


BE Well, Be Safe, and Blessed Be...

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Good luck with your trees & 4 decades :) urrgghh.. it's just numbers.. nothing more.. May God bless you & your family. Jas from Malaysia

    ReplyDelete