Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Volcanic Period?

Now I know I haven't posted in a bit here but I have been watching something through youtube that I would like to get people's attention about. I am going to put up a bunch of video's then I'm going to say something about this.



















Now, I hope you have watched all these video's and saw that this youtube person is using all verifiable info on his reports. Now I watch this guy fairly regularly as he does severe weather reports and has a very good rate of being accurate.. about 99% of the time. He is using the same radar(s) as weather men and doing a better job with it.

Now I have and so does Silver a free program on our computers called earthquake 3D, it shows earthquakes as they happen and you can see them up to 7 days in a row. I don't know how many people can recall it, but when I was younger I remember when there would be a 6.anything it would be all over the news. How often do you hear about earthquakes now? Only when they cause major damage right? Well we seem to be having lots of earthquakes world wide lately and some reach up to a 6. Also a few youtubers have noted that the USGS data tends to CHANGE over the course of the day if you keep your eye on the info through out the day. Quakes are removed, they get downgraded.

Now put that with what is shown in those vids and tell me what you think? Do we have a geologically active period coming to us? I do wonder as I don't think I've ever seen or heard of the sheer amount of quakes occurring world wide that even I see on the earthquake 3D program.

Oh, and a side comment about volcano's.... I personally think that "extinct" should -NEVER- be used when talking about a volcano. Want to know about extinct volcano's, talk to the dead people of Pompeii.... A volcano is never truly extinct, just dormant.

No comments:

Post a Comment