Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Good Sunday Morning!

It is a beautiful Sunday morning here, aside from the whiff of garbage burning.. and it's not me doing it. I do hope who didn't leave it burning overnight. Our rainwater levels have gone down, so much that our half dug pond has no standing water in it. Our walking paths were clear of water by yesterday morning.


Our onions have been taking off, and I imagine that soon we will be using some fresh out of the garden. The new “babies” in my garden seem to be doing just fine after their transplants, I am really watching the Rhubarb to see when it starts going.


I have some flower news, I had planted some Hyacinths when we first moved here; they bloomed finally this year a couple of weeks ago. This morning when I went to feed the dogs though, I discovered something else flowering. My Bleeding Hearts are starting to flower, they have been shooting up in this last week. I hope the Dahlias come back and flower this year.


The majority of our Dogwoods are getting ready to go into full flower especially our big one, that is going to be such a sight. I wish I had the camera working right now so I can get a shot of it like last year.


I hope everyone is having a good weekend.


Be Well, Be Safe, and Blessed Be...

No comments:

Post a Comment