Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rain Tree Order Arrives!!!!!!!!!

Well... I said I was positively climbing the walls to plant.... guess what... I got to plant a few things. As you can tell from the title I got my Rain Tree order. I have to say... I am impressed with them. The Rhubarb crowns are HUGE the smallest was as big as my fist... about a pound in weight. The Russian Tea trees have flower buds already, and about 18 inches tall, and seem to be VERY healthy. The wintergreen still had berries on them, it looks like one of the 4 was just transplanted to a bigger pot before shipping. We tried one of the berries and.. WOW very nice minty flavor. Now the Goji Berry did look a little small.. based on pictures I've seen … but I have no clue on how fast they grow.


Now just to wait for more to come.....


Be Well, Be Safe, and Blessed Be....


No comments:

Post a Comment