Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WOW!





Well it seems I have been awarded the "stylish blogger award", given to me by from Krazo Acres. WOW, I have just never truly won anything and well considering I know this is a "pass around award I will do so. Now I also hear that I need to tell folks 7 deep dark secrets about me... well Ok lets give it a go!


Once as a preteen I put bubble bath into a toilet to see if it would make bubbles when you flush. then I forgot about it and my father was not amused by it. ...I also never got to see if it did make bubbles...

I discovered also as a kid that when your big brother is trying to act macho pointing out his ticklish spot to his new girl friend will come back to bite you in the butt!

I have this awful habit of picking scabs, that I picked up as a child and never seemed to out grow.

I never owned a video game system as a kid better than an old Atari system.

I have this god awful fear of thunderstorms at night when in bed, it's so bad that I can't do anything but curl up in a ball and wait it out.

I never ate a tomato in any form other than catsup till about 3 years ago...

And....

Some days I miss the city... scary huh?


Now who will my victim for this award... hmmmmm... (insert evil laugh here)

over at "The Last Half Of Life"

Right now she has been detailing her and her family's move out here in my neck of the woods. So my dear come on and get it! You deserve it!



No comments:

Post a Comment