Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Homecoming Day!

Well it's been a year...

And we are still here! Our lives seem to be doing much better since moving here, Silver's diabetes is not as bad. He has also been losing weight, which is good. Our dogs incresed so did our cats though we lost one:






You'll be missed Paige...








Our house is (crosses fingers) going to be built this year, and we have started some chickens.





Aren't they cute?








I've started planting berry plants with hopes that in the next year I can get some fruit trees in. We are also hoping to start raising meat rabbits this year as well. We have found some plans for home made bee hives, and that maybe this winter's project.

The kids love living here, and seem to be doing better in school. We seemed to have gained a better road since last year as when we got home from taking the dogs to the vet yesterday it has been graded (poorly mind you but still).

I have started my own tomato and pepper plants hoping they will grow; I have never started those particular plants before. I planted rhubarb crowns, and some flowers.

I hope this year will be as good as the last even with the little "bad" we had in it.


BE Well All and Blessed Be...

No comments:

Post a Comment